Land Wanted In Carroll County, Mississippi



















I need listings on land for sale in Carroll County, Mississippi and in the adjoining counties Leflore, Grenada, Montgomery, Attala, and Holmes and other area counties Yazoo, Madison and Humphreys. Our last property listing that sold in Carroll County closed on Friday. Properties listed with me are seen by potential buyers on the major U.S. and international real estate sites and on every major social media site. The property that closed Friday had over 18,000 people who viewed it on the internet and numerous serious inquiries. I also represent buyers who are buying land and all other types of property. My real estate practice is as a solo practitioner, so clients deal with me personally and there are no other companies, parties, or influence involved. I also represent buyers and I can write an offer on any property for sale and will work to get the best possible price. When you retain me on the buyer side there is no additional cost to you since the commission comes out of the already existing commission rate. In situations where it is a for sale by owner, I will quote you a reasonable price. Being represented by your own agent on land and real estate deals provides peace of mind that your interests are being served and may help you from paying an inflated price on real estate being flipped or which may have issues. I also will do consulting on any land deal where I don't represent the buyer or seller and let you know what I think about it, the consulting rate is usually 1% to 2% depending on the size of the deal Feel free to contact me 601-519-0075 (Mobile, Text, Voice) or on messenger apps Whatsapp or Signal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Interest Rates Are A Perfect Storm for Bargain Hunters In Land Markets

4,300 acres in Carroll and Holmes County, Mississippi.